Friday, September 12, 2008

This just in..Update.. I was going to save the world today.......

I was going to save the world today......... But........
Something glittery caught my eye!!!!!

Shop update............I just finished listing some wonderful treasures on my website www.mylulabelles.comHere is a sampling of a few.....

This is my Marie Antoinette Belle.
I love the way she turned out.....

I had found this image of Marie Antoinette and had someone duplicate it on fabric for me but it could only be done in a small size otherwise we would loose image quality.

I had to make her small to make up I made a lace mat of sorts to frame her out.

I gathered lace and added it around the edge.

I also listed a few new vintage jeweled picture frames........
And if your looking for beautiful office supplies check out the vintage millinery phone and address books I designed as well as cordinating flower writing pens!

Your desk will never look so good!!!!


Also I posted a new jewel of the month.......

The new Jewel of the month comes to us all the way from Macon Georgia,I
ts Jennifer Hayslip's beautiful home.
Jennifers home has been featured twice in Romantic Homes magazine, as well as a special feature of her daughters room in their Romantic Bedroom and bath issue currently on newstands.
As long as she can remember she has loved all things vintage and old,she considers herself and old soul....
Jennifer has followed her grandmothers footsteps and is currently a borard member for the Macon Historic Preservation society.
In her earlier years Jennifer loved Victorian but after awhile found it took dark, stuffy and fomral.
Her look evolved and she now has developed a mix of shabby chic vintage with a touch victorian.
She enjoys the lighter relaxed feel of this style.
Jennifer also has developed a website in which she designs the most beautiful whimsical and sweet items thay just make you smile!!
also visit her blog its always so much fun and a real treat at....
but first check out her beautiful home photos at http://www.mylulabelles.com/
just go to "Jewel of the Month feature"
that it for now! enjoy!!!
smiles,
Sandy












10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chica!!!! can't wait to see what new wonder's you have created in you lab...heehee...love my frame on your blog!!!

Holly said...

Mmmm... Beauty *IS* one way to save the world! There's so much ugliness "out there".

~ Hearts ~

Jennifer Hayslip said...

Your saying is BRILLIANT! hee! hee! TOO CUTE! GUESS WHAT?? You won my SSS giveaway!!!! YAY!!!! Send me your address and I will package and ship her to you the first of the week. :) XOXO,Jenn

Pink Slippers said...

There is always another day. Love the things that catch your eye:)
Wendy

Cathy said...

Hi Sweetness,

Miss you bunches. I had to stop in and see what glittery sparkly gorgeousness you've created today. I think I'm going to have to stop in your website for my daily fix of gorgeousness.

xo Cathy

Daydreams and Nightmares said...

I never tire of the photos of your former creations, but it's exciting that there will be new ones! I have to admit I sometimes stop by just to catch a glimpse of that adorable hummingbird on the upper right.....awwwww, so cute!
Gloria

Fete et Fleur said...

I love your bottle below and this is just lovely!

Nancy

Paris Rags Romance said...

Beatiful as always!! Be sure to come over for my new post details! Kimberly

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Goodness your blog is beautiful!
Like a little online vacation LOL :)

Sandra Evertson said...

Bellissima!
Sandra Evertson