Sunday, September 21, 2008

Im sorry..............



(These two photos from Jenn at Sweet Eye Candy Creations) I have to apologize.....
Ive been neglecting my blog lately and as a result I didn't give Jennifer my new Jewel of the month on my website http://www.mylulabelles.com/
the proper representation she deserves!:(

First let me explain......
The mystery illness that hit me earlier in the year is back
We still don't no what were dealing with but right now I'm going under a battery of tests to figure it out....
Its possible its a Lyme's Disease Relapse or perhaps my on going thyroid issues that Ive been suffering from or ??????
but whatever it is, it has hit me hard again, so im taking it one day at a time right now.
Now that being said, you now no why I'm not on top of things right now.
but I feel bad mostly as I said for Jennifer because her home is so beautiful and deserves to be seen and recognized!
Not only is her home wonderful but so is her blog and website http://www.sweeteyecandycreations.typepad.com/
Jenn has some of the most fun and whimsical designs.
Her things just make you smile, I posted a couple pictures of her work at the top of this post.
She uses a little bit of whimsy, vintage, feminine, sweet, and puts them all together to create little works of art anyone would love to have.
She takes special orders to make things more unique and personal to you in fact she is working on one for me!!!!!
To see what I mean you have to take a look at her site, you will fall in love.

Here are a few shots of her home......

These are shots of her dining room, which was featured in Romantic Homes magazine.


This is part of her kitchen..... I love the bench!!!!
This is the beautiful Jennifer with the new addition to her family!!!
You must go see more of her home its just lovely!


Go to my website http://www.mylulabelles.com/ and click on the JEWEL OF THE MONTH


Now on to my latest project from the Sweet Six online Art Retreat,


I find doing my little projects therapeutic and haven't been able tokeep up and do all of the projects from the retreat but this one I couldn't resist because it was working with some of my favorite things....

Vintage hankies, vintage millinery and flowers.
I added several layers of hankies on top of each other for extra detail.....
I love the little bird at the end, I bought it from Heather at http://www.prettypetalsboutique.com/



Isn't she sweet!!! I just ordered another one to put at the other end.
The whole design is called a bunting though I have no idea why its called that,


Ive been meaning to ask Heather .......


Maybe you know why????




I posted a full shot of it at the very top of this post I tried to cut and paste it to move it down here but had no success.

My Sweet Connie I need you agian!!!! (update my sweet chickadee Connie did it for me! thanks again sweetie!!!)


Well that's it for today,

hope you go check out Jenn's home you'll be glad you did!

I hope to post more new items on my website, wish I could tell you when but right now just taking one day at a time, so the best I can tell ya is to stay posted.....

same bat channel! :)

smiles,

Sandy

13 comments:

Mya said...

Sandy,
I an so sorry that you are sick. I hope you figure out what is up with your health and get it straightened out soon. I love Jenn's things and her home, gorgeous. Take care and take it easy.
-Mya

Anonymous said...

Chica,
I'm sorry your not feeling better,I just love your bunting like everything you do, it turned out just stunning, get plenty of rest so you could get better and keep making your fantastic items,much smooch's and hugs!!!!

Andrea said...

Sorry to hear your not feeling well, your bunting is very pretty, I like it with the birds on there! jenn has such a pretty home !! Hope you feel better soon! xoxo

roseroomnz.com said...

I am sorry that you are ill, not good. Jenn's home is lovely. Love your bunting! Take Care, Rachaelxo

Connie said...

Get in touch with me on my Profile Page email, honey. I'll try and help ya again. I know a lot of women who are suffering different maladies at the moment so take care and email if you need a pick-up! I'll say more in an email. I can't find your email!!!! Sorry, chickee......
Smooches,
Connie

Jennifer Hayslip said...

Sandy,
Thank you sooo much sweet friend for featuring my home as your "jewel of the month". I am so honored and flattered that you would ask me! I cant thank you enough for your sweet and thoughtful kind words.
I will pray that you will get to feeling better real SOON!!! Your work is so beautiful and everything is SOLD! Im itching to buy a blingy frame of yours!!! :) Take care and get me that picture of your son when you have time! :) Hugs! XOXO,Jenn

Debbies-English-Treasures said...

Wow! Wow! Wow!
I`m so glad to have found your beautiful blog!
There`s so much prettiness in it!!!
I`m so very sad that you aren`t feeling very well... we are all wishing you well and thinking of you!
I will add you to my favorites... because you are! LOL

Kisses
Debbie Moss

(From England)

P.S- You are a beautiful person inside and out!

{oc cottage} said...

I so hope you are feeling better very, very soon!!!!!!!!!!

M ^..^

Decor To Adore said...

I love the bunting! Please be well sonn.

CIELO said...

Sorry to hear you are under the weather.... hope they can find what's troubling you soon....

cielo

Gabriela said...

Hello,

Nice to see you back...Jus passing by and saying hello.

~ Gabriela ~

Pink Slippers said...

Sorry about you not being well.
I do know Jennifers home and blog its on my fav. list. Your project is DARLING too! Well and of course your home!!!
Wendy

Unknown said...

Jennifer's home is absolutely stunning...I am always enthralled by it whenever I see photos. Great choice for a jewel of the month!

Hope you are feeling better!